Description: This will be the second annual Mancos River adventure & conservation film festival, 100% of the proceeds of which will support local nonprofits in Montezuma County. Films will be focused on whitewater or flatwater paddling (kayaks, packrafts, canoes, etc), fly fishing, bikepacking or mountain biking, and river conservation.
2018 Fundraiser Recipients: Mancos Valley Resources and the Mancos Trails Group
- 350 capacity at Mancos Opera House
- Yes, we have a liquor license
- Mancos Valley Resources volunteers will handle selling alcohol and carding people. Will put wristbands on people who are 21+.
- All ages
- Friday night tickets FREE
- Saturday night tickets $20 in advance, $25 at door—to include drink ticket, one free raffle ticket
Founding Sponsor: Alpacka Raft.
We seek cash and in-kind donations for the silent auction and door prize.
- 1 X Class V Title Sponsor: $3000-$5000—Specialized Bicycles
- 1 X Class IV Sponsor: $1500-$2000—Osprey Packs. Top billing and featured logo placement on all advertising materials, regular mentions and tagging on social media. Presenting sponsor to be thanked on KSUT.
- 10 X Class III Sponsors: $500-$1000—Logo on poster and website, at least 3 social media posts specifically thanking or featuring Class III sponsors.
- 4 X Media Sponsors—$250-$500 worth of promotion—Logo on poster and website, at least 3 social media posts specifically thanking or featuring Media Sponsors.
- 30 X Class I & II Sponsors: $50-$250+—Logo on website, social media mentions.
For more information: contact Lizzy Scully, Alpacka Raft Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-903-2768.