Description: This will be the third annual Mancos Valley River Film Fest, 100% of the proceeds of which will support local nonprofits in Montezuma County. Films at this festival include everything from whitewater or flatwater paddling (kayaks, packrafts, canoes, etc), fly fishing, bikepacking or mountain biking, and river conservation.
- 350 capacity at Mancos Opera House / 200 capacity at the Mancos Brewery.
- Yes, we have a liquor license
- Mancos Valley Resources volunteers will handle selling alcohol and carding people at the Opera House. We will put wristbands on people who are 21+.
- All ages
- Tickets for both nights $20 in advance, or $15 at door per night—to include one free door prize ticket.
We seek cash and in-kind donations for the silent auction and door prize.
- Founding Sponsor: $4000—Alpacka Raft.
- Class V Title Sponsors: $3000—Four Corners Guides & Roam Industry. Top billing and featured logo placement on all advertising materials, regular mentions and tagging on social media. Class V sponsor to be thanked on KSUT.
- Class IV Sponsor: $1500-$2000—Osprey Packs. Top billing and featured logo placement on all advertising materials, regular mentions and tagging on social media. Class IV sponsor to be thanked on KSUT.
- Class III Sponsors: $500-$1000—Revelate Designs, 1st Southwest Bank + more TBA! Logo on poster and website, at least 3 social media posts specifically thanking or featuring Class III sponsors.
- Media Sponsors—$250-$500 worth of promotion—Logo on poster and website, at least 3 social media posts specifically thanking or featuring Media Sponsors.
- Class I & II Sponsors: $50-$250+—Logo on website, social media mentions.
- 2019: Mancos Valley Resources and the Montezuma County Land Conservancy (with the proceeds going toward cleaning up the Mancos River corridor in front of Cottonwood Park and the Middle School, along with the building of a science station for Middle Schoolers on the Mancos).
- 2018: Mancos Valley Resources and the Mancos Trails Group
- 2017: Mancos Foodshare and Mancos Pay it Forward, with donations earmarked for Excelsior Plant employees out of work due to the devastating fire.
For more information: contact Lizzy Scully, Owner Four Corners Guides, 303-903-2768, email@example.com.